Concierge Service

Have you made the move to France and are now at your wits end trying to figure out the paperwork around your carte vitale ? Struggling to change internet provider or set a meeting with an accountant to register your business ?

Just-Languages here to help !

All of our personnel have made the move to France and we understand how frustrating trying to simply get a phone line into your house can be with a language barrier.

With our experience coupled with our fluency in French we are here and happy to help you with all of these tricky set up issues in order to make your new life in France as stress free as possible.

Just-Languages can offer your help and act as an intermediary in the following areas :


We can help you make an application for a new connection, or to change service providers, or help you through the process where you may have a temporary service for a newbuild or renovation.


We can help chose which is the most appropriate service provider for your area and based on your needs, fixed-line, mobiles, internet and TV. And we can help with the form-filling.


We can help with a new connection or transferring the connection if you buy a house.

Car Insurance

We can help with the process of choosing the right insurance policy that suits your needs, vehicle and the numbers of drivers, and of course help you with filling out the forms and making enquiries on your behalf.

Social Security Number

This can be a difficult process, and there are various regimes that can be used, whether you are retired or want to be employed or self-employed. We will be with you every step of the way.

Top-up Health Insurance

Called a mutuelle in France, this provides some additional financial assurance should you need medical treatment. Various types are available, and we can signpost you to some providers, and translate the forms and help you complete them.

Registering your business

Whether you have a small paying hobby, or an enterprise that employs multiple people, we can help you with the paperwork, form-filling and translating.


We can help you with the paperwork for your income tax or habitation tax, and help you complete this.

Please note, we are not tax advisors.

Opening a bank account

Opening a bank account in France can be different from what you are used to. It often requires a visit to the branch, and lots of paperwork. We can help with that and help with translation of any paperwork relating to opening your bank account.

Meetings with your Maire

Your local Maire is an important person and the Mairie is often the first place to call on if you need to do renovation work or building work at your property. We can attend meetings with you and provide a translation service for that meeting, along with any form-filling that may be required.

We’re Ready to Translate, Form-fill and Hand-hold

7 + 13 =

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.